Osprey Packs Viper 10 Water Carrier

Osprey Packs Viper 10 Water Carrier

The versatile Osprey Viper 10 hydration pack is for the rider who wants a lightweight design without sacrificing any benefits. Intuitive design holds everything you need and keeps it all handy for when you need it.

[May 24, 2013]
Texanaggie

Strength:

II like the pack itself all the pockets work well and it's hold everything I need to carry on a ride

the Reservoir leaked after a couple of months and the handy little magnet to hold the mouth piece is junk.....

it would be a 5 chillis if the reservoir didn't like, no big deal though I just used my old camelback bladder and worked fine....

I should have bought the camelback mule

[Jul 11, 2011]
rosy_hues

Strength:

nice bladder, organization pockets, lightweight, water resistant, helmet lid lock, hydraform

no quick release for the hose

i love this pack...i took my time deciding on which hydration pack to get...so happy i stumbled upon this pack & it was on clearance. it's very well-designed for bikers: the lid lock for the helmet, pockets to fit your pump & tools, the mesh pocket, the bite valve that magnets to the chest straps, etc. it's a bit heavier than the other packs out there but honestly, i dont feel it on my back at all. i would say it has really great weight distribution. i was worried that the 10 will be too bulky but it was just right. i love it so much, i got the viper 13 also for a bag with a lil bit more room.

camelbak

[Jun 13, 2011]
batts65
Downhiller

Strength:

Sturdy build

none yet...

My brother bought one and I was in need of a new pack, I was intending to get the Camelback MULE and figured I would compare the 2 next to each other, the MULE was $5 more and the bladder system was much better on this one. Plenty of storage and fits on there well.

Camelback, Hydropack

[May 31, 2011]
BaggiesOnly

Strength:

Designed well. Very Comfortable.

None other than wishing the price was better.

This pack is designed for Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Day Hiking.

I really like the design for the bladder on this Osprey Viper 10. It is different than other bladders I have used. It has a stiff board-like material built into it for easier insertion into the pack.You don't have to hang it on anything just slip it in and go. It also has a nice large opening for easier cleaning and the connection from the bladder to the hose is well protected so you are less likely to damage it.

It has plenty of storage also, that is nicely designed for multiple things you may want to carry.

I really like the nice looks of this pack as well. And Osprey backs every pack with a lifetime guarantee that if anything on the pack EVER goes bad and is fixable ( Straps, seems ect...) , they will fix it free of charge! Now that's standing behind your product.

Price is right up there with all of the "better" packs but other than that, I totally love this pack so far.