Fox Head Low Pro Hydration Pack Water Carrier

Low Pro Hydration Pack

The Fox Racing Low Pro Hydration Pack is the streamlined trail-assistant you've been looking forAAAso you can go ahead and cancel those job postings you just placed in the classifieds. The Low Pro provides all the storage space you need for a quick-and-dirty trail ride in a close-to-your-back design that won't weigh you down or flap around, so you can just worry about the terrain in front of you.

Mark   Cross Country Rider [Aug 21, 2013]
Strength:

Lots of storage for a small pack
Whistle on the buckle is a nice touch
Waist strap (most small packs lack this)
The bladder is super easy to clean
Good looking
Good value

Low flow bite valve

What a great pack! My only gripe is the bite valve is low flow. I imagine it can be swapped out with a CamelBak valve. The bladder is reversible which makes it a piece of cake to clean, I can't imagine using a twist open bladder. Plenty of storage for a small pack. I can store a pump (separate compartment for a pump), Cliff bars, Gu, tire levers, patch kit, spare tube, and more in this thing. I have the redesigned pack which is different than the other review.

OVERALL
PeytonP   Weekend Warrior [Aug 29, 2011]
Strength:

Comfortable. Lightwight. Kept chilled water cool without ice. Great water flow.

Low profile means limited storage space. Media pocket with headphone slot was too small for my iPhone!

Comfortable lifesaver! I don't know how I ever rode in my hot East Texas woods without it.

If you need a sleek, durable and comfortable camel pack and aren't looking to carry tons of tools or extra gear while on the trails, then this bag is for you.

OVERALL