Contour Contour+2 Video Cameras

Contour Contour+2 Video Cameras

We took our most coveted features from the ContourROAM and the original Contour+ and created a camera that is not only easier to use, but brings an entirely new perspective to your adventures. Share beautiful 1080p HD video with speed, distance, and elevation across the social networks you use most. Featuring even better video quality, an Instant On-Record switch, and a 60-meter waterproof case for those underwater adventures, the Contour+2 will bring your stories to life like never before.

[Mar 18, 2013]
Crash Flakenberger

Strength:

I actually own the ROAM, so doesn't have quite the same features, but still an excellent option. All the things mentioned in the review I find accurate. PLUS, you can use an adaptor so that this camera works with ALL the Hero mounts, eliminating the shortcoming mentioned in the review. I've got mine set up to use the Chest mount for mtn biking and it works really well (have bashed it around at Whistler, without any issues).

I'd love to be able to see what I'm filming. I believe this one does have the option to connect to your smartphone via bluetooth, which the ROAM doesn't. And the ROAM also doesn't offer GPS.

Great camera. Limited mount issue is overcome with an adapter and can then be used with all the Hero mounts. With the new ROAM2, you now get the 60fps action filming (was only 30 fps for the original ROAM).

OVERALL