SportCrafters ZRO Aluminum Rollers Trainer

ZRO Aluminum Rollers

Professional grade bicycle rollers.
Drums are precision lathed on the axle for the smoothest performance of any roller on the market.

Quote from a recent published review: "The drums .... spin with such fluidity that, to paraphrase a bike-review cliché, they disappear beneath you. At 90 rpm in medium gearing, the drums let you whirl at talking pace but are small enough to make you suffer at high rotations.... we found the ride exceptionally smooth at all speeds but especially so at heavy loads with high cadence..."

Low profile, simple and rugged construction appeals to all levels of cycling abilities.
Spin-balanced drums provides smooth and quiet performance at any speed.
3.25" diameter best simulates road-level resistance without requiring resistance devices.
Accessories (fork stands and resistance units) as well as PVC rollers are also available.
Rollers can be personally customized to suit many different cycling applications. (e.g; very short or very long wheelbases)
Unlimited lifetime warranty.

Gromit6372   Racer [Apr 11, 2009]
Strength:

Solid & Smooth, Very quite as well

I am avid Mountain Biker (Racer) that dabbles in Cyclo Cross races. These rollers are by far the best rollers I have ever used. They are silky smooth and easy to set-up as well as transport/store. They are the sturdiest not to mention the best looking rollers I have had to date. I would HIGHLY recommend SportCrafters rollers to anyone wanting to get an edge up on the competition.

Similar Products Used: Cycle Opps Fluid, other brand rollers
Ed Serrat   Racer [Feb 01, 2006]
Strength:

Smooth, stable, quite and maintenance free.

None yet

Great simulation to road resistance. I added magnetic resistance for greater control of resistance. Very easy to store and transport. It works as good as the first day I used it (no issues). Easy to change over to any other bike size or geometry. It has greatly help my pedal stroke and balance. I use it more frequently than the fluid trainer. It allows me to do all my workouts indoor. I highly recommend this product.

Similar Products Used: Cycle Ops fluid trainer
Randy LaPrairie   Racer [Mar 14, 2007]
Strength:

durability, makes you smoother and more powerful

As an elite bike racer, I was looking for the best way to expedite winter preparation when weather conditions were not suitable for productive training. The Sportcrafters worked wonderfully for my application. With the rollers I was able to build an endurance base and also greatly improve my pedaling efficiency. This increase in efficiency has helped me achieve new record times in my training, and it is only March.