Rema Tip Top Tube Repair Kit Tools

Tip Top Tube Repair Kit

TT 01 Tour

Steve Reisman   [Mar 24, 2002]
Strength:

Best patches on the market. Stick well, seal well.

Not all bike stores carry them.

I discovered rema patch kits while I was stationed in Germany 20 years ago. I won't use anything else

Charles   cross-country rider [Jan 04, 1999]

Rema Tip Top-TT 01 Tour is a puncture tube repair kit. This repair kit offers a permanent fix compared to the glueless patch kit. In fact I rotate the use of 5 inner tubes once I get a flat, all repaired using Rema kit. I'm so confident using this product, I have no problem using patched inner tubes on my weekend 30 mile loop. (Mt. Wilson Fire Road / Rim Trail) Just one last note: Follow the instructions to get the full benefits. Clean tube of all debris, sand & clean. Apply glue sparingly and apply patch after five minutes. Voila! permanent fix!!!

Jon   Racer [Apr 07, 2001]
Strength:

When used correctly works flawlessly.

Rema tip top is THE patch kit to own. They are the original makers and it really shows. Everyone who doesn't want to worry about their patch holding should use Tip-Top. It is just like having a your tube given back whole.

Similar Products Used: Other cheaper alternatives.
Ross Guldenbrein   [Sep 29, 2004]
Strength:

This stuff is the best! The patches are clearly superior to brand X. Glueless patches should only be used in an emergency, if then. Rema is getting a little hard to find but well worth the search. Maybe if time is your primary concern you may want to go with glueless (if so, you are CLUELESS). Why take chances with something related to the safety of you and your bike?

I can't buy them at my local super market.

They work.