Park Tool IB-12C Low Profile I Beam Mini Tools

Park Tool IB-12C Low Profile I Beam Mini Tools

Park IB-12 Low Profile Mini Tool. The slimmer, lighter, more compact version of the popular IB-2 I-Beam Mini Tool.

[Mar 21, 2013]
SDKmann

Strength:

Lightweight, super high quality, nothing more than you need

None I've found yet

This multi-tool is everything I've been looking for in a carry along tool. Its lightweight and pretty small, so it will fit in any under saddle pack or the smallest hydration pack. But even though it's small there is still plenty to grip while using the tool. One review I had read before I bought it gave it a low rating because the reviewer said it was hard to grip and to get leverage on. Im not sure what tool they actually had, but Im pretty sure it wasn't this one, because this hasn't been a problem for me at all. The tool is also of a super high quality. The quality of the metal feels great and the tools fold out smoothly. I myself also like that it doesn't have every tool possible packed onto it, just what is needed most often. Im not going on rides where I'm riding out into an expansive park for hours upon hours at a time, so this is all I need for on-trail use and can keep the most of the other tools in the car. The price of this tool is very fair for what you get, I would expect this kind of quality to retail for at least $10+ more.