Lezyne Pressure Drive Tools

The Pressure Drive is a sleek, compact pump that delivers up to 120psi. A feather-weight, CNC machined aluminum structure features an oversized piston that houses a reversible Presta/Schrader hose.

-Pressure Drive 90g
-Pressure Drive XL 103g

sk8dad   Cross Country Rider [Mar 02, 2009]
Strength:

Solid construction, valve hose, good looking, price. The valve hose is reversible for presta and shraeder without messing with spacers and grommets. For presta, I love that I will never bend or break off the delicate threaded rod in the valve. For shraeder valves I love that I can attach the pump even on flat tires. This would be a royal pain with the lever style pump heads, or worse the screw cap ones. Also, since the rubber hose is flexible, I can use this pump on my son's 12" wheel. Just try that with any other pump! Also, the hose with it's slim threaded heads will let me use this pump as an emergency shock pump! It won't pump your shock all the way up, but will at least let you limp home. For epic rides I'd still take a real shock pump, but for those short 3-4 hour ones, this will do just fine. On top of all that it's 30g lighter than my topeak pock master blaster road pump. I got the compact, and they do come in 3 sizes.

It would be nice to have the pump lock in the closed position for stashing in a bag, but this is a minor gripe. Since the pump is anodized, assorted colors would improve the already very appealing asthetics.

For the build quality and the lightness, the price is extremely attractive. More importantly, though, is the reincarnation of the rubber hose (remember Mt. Zefals?). This lets you get into awkward positions and prevents valve damage.

Similar Products Used: Topeak Pocket Master Blaster, Topeak Master Blaster DX, Crank Bros. Power Pump Pro.
OVERALL
Nize   Cross Country Rider [Nov 17, 2008]
Strength:

Rubber hose geniously stored in the handle provides excellent contact to both racer and automotive valves and lowers the strain on the tube when pumping.

The screw-on fitting doesn't seem to wear like the usual rubber heads (reason for my trusted old TopPeak being replaced in the first place).

Above average fitting for the bottle holder (if you use such ;-).

Excellent build quality for the money!

"One way" pump action (I sincerely hate the "dual-action" pumps)

Not the cheapest mini-pump ;-)

Excellent mini-pump!
Highly recommended for all but the total "minimal weight" freaks!