Goop Hand Cleaner Tools

Goop Hand Cleaner Tools

Goop hand cleaner in 14 oz.

[Dec 21, 2010]
kenneth .e. hume

Strength:

This is the best product on the market. everything else
is a poor imitation

product has no weaknesses. Those who do not know about
this product and purchase inferior products that are
week and out of luck

I learned about this product from my mother about 30yrs.
ago. Being German she was very thrify and only bought
quality products at a good price. You met her expectations.
I feel the same way. Congratulations and have a
blessed Christmas

[Jan 13, 2009]
Rebecca

Strength:

This works for grease stains on clothing really well. I even used it on brand new carpet with my steam cleaner. I was amazed to see that the stains came out !!!

None that I have seen.

It's a money saver. I really like the variety of uses this product gives me.

too many to name

[Jan 03, 2000]
Aaron

Strength:

Works.
Doesn't dry your hands.
Very cheap.
A little goes a long way.

Hmmm, you can't have the mechanic look anymore 'cause you're actually clean.

This stuff works. Very well. It doesn't dry your hands like soap does (it contains Lanolin) and at $2 for a large tube at my local hardware store, you can't argue with the price. And it takes off the stains far better than soap.
Anyone who has worked on their bike and then gone out afterward can appreciate a decent cleaner. Stains all over your hands doens't look too great if you've got something important to do later on. I love this product. Now working on my bike isn't such a drag and I don't have to look like a dirt ball after.

Soap.

[Feb 27, 2001]
Phyllis

Strength:

Never mind the cyclist. I use Goop to remove stains from clothes. It does a fantastic job. Just spread a little bit on the stain, let stand for15 minutes and wash the item.

When you remove clothes that have been stored for the season and you find stains on them, just use Goop as directed and the stain WILL BE GONE

other hand cleaners that were effective for removing stains from hands but this product works on clothes as well as hands.

[Oct 01, 2000]
Myles

Strength:

Not a cycling prob but was covered with navajo Red Olympic Oil based stain from overspray on hair, face arms and legs. This stuff you rub on before putting water on it and it just washes off- completely. No smell or funky residue.

Awesome! I don't smell like mineral spirits and don't have nails that looked like they scratched off funk. Worked to get out of hair too.

Mineral Spirits

[Feb 15, 2008]
Jeff

Strength:

Good cleaning power

Beats up your hands, dries them out.

The Bottome line is Kresto Hand Cleaners are much better product.

Kresto Hand Cleaners are more expensive but you use so little. Kresto cleaner power was more effective and my hands were not beat up. I bout them online at http://www.jdindustrialsupply.com I would recomend this cleaner to anyone. It used Walnet Shell powder as it's pumice.