Feedback Sports Pro Workstand Tools

Feedback Sports Pro Workstand Tools

Made of heat-treated 6000 series, anodized aluminum, the Pro-BRS is light as a feather, weighing in at just 12 lbs./5.44 kg. Its clamp height extends from 42”/1070 mm to 72”/1830 mm via a quick release lever. And as an added plus, the attractive Pro-BRS can double as a display/storage stand for your bike.

[Jul 21, 2009]
gdpolk

Strength:

Stability, flexibility, portability, durability, fit, finish, quality

No quick release feature like on their top of the line clamp, but that is available for a tad more money so this "weakness" is a bit of a stretch.

Doesn't come with a bag for transporting it in??? Also a bit of a stretch.

I did a lot of research before buying my first stand and got this one. It has been fantastic. It does everything I ever wanted it to. I have worked on a 45 pound dh bike and it was plenty stable even on dirt. I have had it for about 4 years and the only problem I had with it was that the plastic coating over the clamping jaws broke off one of them. HOWEVER, this happened when my clamp heads was being used as a vice for sawing some pipes and the head was WAY over-tightened. I tightened it as much as I could by hand. When talking to the person at Feedback ( who now owns Ultimate Support) I explained what had happened and they sent me new clamp heads and screws for FREE. That is fantastic customer service. This was built to last a lifetime. I would whole heartedly recommend this to anyone.

[Jun 02, 2009]
cackalacky

Strength:

Overall solidly built, portable

Hard to load bike into clamp and tighten with just two hands.
Clutch mechanism will not hold a heavy bike at any angle, (esp. when held by the seatpost) must be nose down, or take the wheels off. Clamp arm bends down when loaded and seems a bit flimsy at the connecting joint with the vertical post.

Overall I like this stand for what it is (simple, portable) but I'm glad I did not pay full retail for it. Kind of disappointed with the clutch/arm/clamp mechanism. Hard to load a bike, and just doesn't hold as well as I thought it would.

I must say though that I have since moved to a lighter bike setup, and the clutch will hold this particular bike without complaint in many angles. Still hard to load, however, and the bike will slip in the clamp sometimes. Hard to judge how tight is too tight without damage. But maybe that's my own inexperience. Perhaps I would buy a Pro Elite in the future for the different clamp mechanism, but would want to check it out first.

[Jul 23, 2008]
zz3b

Strength:

Extremely well designed and built to last. The swiveling vice clamp head is ingenious and set-up or adjustment take only a few seconds. Best suited to bigger heavier bikes, especially the DH crew. My Turner RFX (XXL) weighs 30lbs +/-, and is a bit ungainly. This stand holds it firmly at any angle w/ no clamp marks, on the floor or in the dirt.

None that I've found. Maybe a bit heavy for some. Possibly overkill for folks w/ smaller bikes, definitely overkill for roadies.

Excellent product. Dead simple to use by either the professional or the weekender, in the garage or at a campsite.

Park, kinda unstable w/ my weighty rig.

[May 26, 2008]
Bryan Bracy

Strength:

This stand is heavy duty with a super stout frame. It folds up with ease and stores away easily in any car trunk. Also, it has an attractive color and design.

This stand is better than the one my local bike shop uses. I can take it to my parents and do maintenance on there cruisers in a matter of moments. I can't wait to get to work on my wife's bike. I wish there were 6 flamin chilis.

the wall or floor

[Aug 20, 2003]
Bob Poor

Strength:

Great Value

I do 1/2 my bike tech in my garage and the other half on the road it seems o when I was shopping for a stand that would fulfill those requirements here were several models to choose from. I tried to find all the different
ones in stores to "kick the tires" so to speak and by far the Ultimate was he best engineered unit for my needs.

I really like the compact nature of the stand when in the folded position. t travels very well and takes up hardly any room. The stand also unfolds ery easily without pinching any fingers, which a couple of the other models
looked like they might do if you weren't careful.

The bike is very stable on the stand in all types of terrain from my garage loor to trailside with the three points of contact. The other models seemed like they would be unstable on uneven ground.

I like to wash my bike on the stand at home and it is very well sealed against the elements and I can see many years of use in store for it compared to at least one of the other stands that had electronics on it for no reason that I could see other than as a gimmick.

The best feature of all and what really endears me to your product is the wheel truing device. I use oversize 29" wheels on my bikes and it allows me to be able to true the wheel without removing the tire at about 1/3 of the
price of a stand alone unit like the Wrench Force. Because it mounts right on the stand it is very stable and easy to use also. The big bonus with the device is that you can true disc rotors with it also by sliding the indicator up the shaft! I don't know of any other stands that can even
accomplish this feat and with the popularity that disc units are experiencing is worth getting the word out for.

Park

[Sep 07, 2003]
Rich R

Strength:

Price

I do alot of maintenance on my three bikes 2 mtbs and one road. This stand has been able to handle everything I've thrown at it. It keeps me from hunching over the bikes and is very good at providing the necessary angles for wrenching. It easily packs away, is very portable and relatively light weight. It's a good product. If you need a stand check this one out.

[Dec 07, 2001]
Beau Johnston

Strength:

I live in a college dorm room, so i don't have a lot of space, and man when this thing folds up it doesn't take up much at all. It is probably one of the sturdiest fold up stands i have had the chance to use. It is also very light, and easy to use.

Bottom line, if you are the type of person who doesn't want to pay the high prices to have a shop work on your bike, and have the know-how to do it yourself, you owe it to your self to get this stand, you will not be disappointed.

Park stands, wall mounted stands

[Mar 18, 2006]
Steve

Strength:

Stable, very adjustable, lightweight, compact

none so far...(it's not as stable as a shop stand, but then again it's not bolted to the floor!)

I've had this stand for 13 years now and it's the only consumer/portable stand that I can stand to use (no pun intended) after working in shops for 10 years and providing race support & working on my own bikes at home for 10 more.

Park professional stands

[Sep 27, 2005]
mrblah

Strength:

this thing is strong, lightweight, easy to transport, easy to setup.

buy this stand, its userfriendly, strong, reliable, and cheap. The only thing this can't do is make margaritas, or act like a wingman for you. I got mine at www.REI.com in the factory closeout, or something.

[Mar 31, 2004]
Mike Shick

Strength:

Compact, well built, sturdy, easy to operate. Manufacturer is great to work with, and stands behind their product. The stand is sold at an affordable price.

When I first got the stand, the manufacturer had put too much grease on the clutch mechanism, which made it impossible to keep my bike at a certain angle. Because of the excessive grease, my bike would just rotate downward. I called USS and they were aware of the problem and immeadiately sent out a brand new stand. They didn't take a credit card no. and told me to send the broken one back once I got the new one.

It's a great stand at a great value with a great manufacturer that stands behind their product. Anyone willing to stand behind what they sell is given my business to. :)

Park work bench bike holders.