Feedback Sports Pro-Classic Repair Stand Tools

Pro-Classic Repair Stand

For over a decade the Feedback Sports Pro Bicycle Repair Stand has set the standard for full function, professional grade, portable bike stands. This stand features adjustable height, from 42-71 inches, and 360-degree rotation. The patented Slide-Lock clamp offers quarter-turn action to get bikes quickly in and out of the stand and a polypropylene molded jaws won?t mar seat post and tubes. The Pro Bicycle Repair Stand requires no tools for setup or tear-down and easily folds up into a compact, 12-pound package. This heavy duty stand?s tripod configuration remains stable on uneven surfaces and supports bikes up to 85lb, including tandems and DH rigs.

Holmes   [May 01, 2012]
Strength:

Stable, easily adjustable, seems pretty bomber for a home-mechanic stand

Clamp can be a bit awkward to use

My wife insisted I buy this after several years of listening to me cuss and moan while wrenching on my bikes without a proper repair stand. I cannot believe I waited so long. It's a solidly built stand with no frills, perfect for the home mechanic.

mtaviator   Weekend Warrior [Feb 23, 2012]
Strength:

Light, easy fold, height adjustment, seems strong enough, plenty of height

Not quite as stable as the old Park bike shop style work stand. Also, with a bike on it the stand leans just a teenie bit toward the bike so its not quite level due to flex of the tubes. However, that's unavoidable with a light weight model like this.

I'm very pleased with it. It's strong, light, well made, and folds up quickly and easily. I always appreciate things that are well engineered and constructed, and I can appreciate this stand. For me, I couldn't justify the added expense of the Elite model just to clamp the bike a little more quickly considering how much I will use it. It takes MAYBE 5 seconds longer to clamp on this model. So considering using it roughly once a week, that's about 4 minutes extra per year. Easy decision for me.

Similar Products Used: Old school non folding Park work stand
Johnny RC   Weekend Warrior [Jan 10, 2012]
Strength:

Good price, Quality Build, easy setup and take down. Holds a 32lb bike no problem, and no wobbles when I crank on the bike. Clamp is very secure, and has not marked the finish on the downtube at all.

The bike clamp is a little awkward to use, though is very secure once bike is in, and I may get better at it.

My background: Weekly rider, plus road trips for riding. Try to do all installation and maintenance, learning as I go. I go to the LBS when I screw up to learn how to do it right (thank you Bike Shop on Grand). I have read and use the Zen Mountain Bike Repair book, and youtube videos and usually figure most stuff out.

For the money, I like this the best. I looked at the Park stands, and couldn't justify the extra $50-100 for the ones with the same features. I got this for xmas, along with a bunch of new parts for the bike, so spent the better part of a couple days with the bike in and out of the stand installing and adjusting things. When I would take one wheel off, the frame would not shift from weight change, and when I was really cranking on things like brake calipers, posts, crank arms, etc, the stand was solid and never tipped. It doesn't fold down as small as some, but I wanted a beefier stand since my bike is heavier, but it folds down small enough to throw in the truck for sure. The red aluminum finish is really nice, and it's a shame to know how much I'm gonna mess it up. The stand clamps (height adjust and base) almost seem too easy when closing them, but they hold tight for sure. The only little ding I ran into is the rubber feet for the bottom of the stand kept falling out of the legs, but a couple drops of gorilla glue on each solved that. Otherwise, I really can't find any faults in this stand. Money well spent. For the recreational guy who does his own maintenance and part installation, I think this does the trick nicely. I recommend it.

Similar Products Used: Prior to this I had a wall mounted bike holder. Night and day to using a stand where you can walk around the bike.
specialev   Weekend Warrior [Jul 01, 2011]
Strength:

Light, great appearance, easy to use clamp, stable. Integrated scale and wheel truer

Doesn't break down as small as some other stands

Great stand for the money!

Similar Products Used: my first stand!