Zefal Elegante Floor Pump Pump

Zefal Elegante Floor Pump Pump

[Feb 23, 2006]
Nate

Strength:

The gauge is at the top and it has a mechanism to bleed air pressure off without disconnecting the head.

The locking lever is ackward to use, the feet don't fold for compact transporting, and the dual valve combatability feature just plane didn't work. I removed some of the internal parts so I could use it without difficulty on Presta valves.

Doesn't live up to Zefal's reputation. I wouldn't buy it again.

Owned a Zefal Husky for 13 years and worked great! I bought the Elegante thinking I'd get the same satisfaction after the Husky's hose cracked and I couldn't quickly get repair parts. Very disappointed with the Elegante.

OVERALL
[Oct 20, 2004]
Tom C.

Strength:

where do I start? no adj dial. poorly designed auto adj head lets too much air out when removing from valve. hose design and setup is very poor.

Save your money. this pump was sent to me from usa factory dist. free of charge 'cause my double shot gave up the ghost after 8 yrs! Crappy head design; cheap plastic, non-adj dial. any more comments would be redundant!!

perf bike 'ascent' floor pump. zefal double shot floor pump.

OVERALL