Topeak Joe Blow Race Pump

Topeak Joe Blow Race Floor Pump uses SmartHead? Technology with the air release button that allows fine-tuning of air pressure. The wide tri-foot base provides stability, with a thinner steel barrel for easier pumping up to 200 psi / 14 bar. Top-mount chronograph inspired gauge for easy reading and setting target air pressure. 120 cm (47 in) extra long hose for easy access to front and rear tire or while the bike on workstand.

XCB   [Sep 26, 2014]
Strength:

None ... if zero was an option I'd select that.

Chuck would not hold on to presta stem ... kept falling off after about 70psi

I've pumped tires before you were born. 2 LBS dudes and myself, after many competitive attempts, could not get this thing to hold onto a presta stem .... no way. We spent 30 minutes trying to get it to work on a presta valve and finally gave up. Bought the Lezyne Sport for the same price.

OVERALL
edwin sg   [Aug 21, 2014]
Strength:

Amazing value... Was tempted to spend on the ex double barrel model but my lbs recommended I just spend less than half the money and get this! Used it on my tubular zipp 404 wheel set and it brought it up to 140 psi in a breeze... Am sure it will take it to 160 with just a few more strokes...am really amazed!!

Nil