Specialized 03 PVO Mini Pump Pump

Specialized 03 PVO Mini Pump Pump

The PVO Mini Pump is for the discerning mountain biker to whom weight and simplicity is imperative. For use on Presta Valves only, dual action, comes with emergency glueless patches in handle, lightweight aluminum construction. 160 psi max.

[Aug 04, 2011]
Corporal Punishment

Strength:

Tiny, well built, durable

Very little air pressure - but that's no different from any of the other micro pumps. Presta only (works for me, but I might not be able to help a rider in distress).

Bought the road version of this today. I'm so impressed with this thing that I decided to write a review. It is so well built. All aluminum and so tiny. It fits in my tool box (a wide mouth plastic bottle that goes in a bottle rack) along with all my other tools, tube, etc. I filled 2 tires I changed today to test it out and it worked great. Takes a while to fill a tire, but all micro pumps do. What I'm really impressed with is the design and build quality. I've only owned it one day but it looks like it will last a lifetime. And it was only $20 - less than many frame mount pumps that suck and break the first day!

OVERALL