Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HV Pump

Lezyne Micro Floor Drive HV Pump

-Combination hand and floor pump, CNC machined aluminum, with or without gauge -Flip-Thread chuck threads directly onto Presta and Schrader valves -ABS (air bleed system) chuck to allow release of back pressure and eliminate the chance of unthreading Presta valve cores -Includes 3mm diameter stainless steel wire foot peg and frame mount -HP: high pressure, road-specific design, 160 psi max -HV: high volume, MTB-specific design, 90 psi max

[Apr 19, 2015]
2rn

Strength:

comfortable & looks good, but the weakness (below) is too big to ignore.

The metal body - unlike plastic pump body, this one gets dented real fast. just little dents from sitting in a backpack and getting slamed here and there. but on a pump these dents slowly ruins the seal between the inner pistole to the cylinder. After a year or so i had to buy a new one, plastick one this time.

The weakness above is really irritating, bottum line - a good plastic pump body is much more durable to rough treatment than this aluminume body.
I wouldnt reccomend buying it.

[Dec 05, 2011]
telposh

Strength:

even the size is light, efficient and elegant yes!

I don't understand the complaint about the size, to me that was the first good thing call my attention, there is a hose that make your work so easy.
Is to be carry on your bag, other than that...it's look for problems, I see all my partners with those mini-mini things also carrying on their bags too, because they afraid to lose them on the trials. or annoying by the noisy vibration...So?
Bottom Line: EFFICIENT
I love the quality and the look, I'm more than happy with my pump.
Lezyne great products

topeak

[Aug 13, 2011]
sidrat

Strength:

Great quality. Heavy-duty all aluminum construction. It pushes a lot of air. Very sturdy.

The pump is just to big.

It's a great pump but it takes up too much space in my bag. The pump is over 10" long. It's too big to carry in a back pocket. It's too small to replace a home floor pump. I know it comes with a water bottle mount but then you still have have to take it with you if you lockup your bike anywhere.

I ended up selling it and getting a Topeak RaceRocket MT which is just as nice but the RaceRocket is only 7" long and fits into a jersey back pocket.

Topeak RaceRocket MT