Lezyne CNC Digital Drive Pump

CNC Digital Drive

Lezyne's CNC Floor Drive is the ultimate precision floor pump and a digital gauge makes reading earlier. All the parts are made from custom CNC machined aluminum for superior durability and nearly effortless operation. Features include a 43 inch (130cm) rubber hose, oversized gauge and Presta/Schrader compatible chuck. For easy removal, the ABS (Air Bleed System) allows users to release air pressure in the pump hose after inflation -- no elbow grease or valve damage required. An Presta-only Speed Chuck is included for use with disc wheels. The CNC Floor Drive inflates to 220 PSI (15 PSI) and is available in High Polish Silver.

Bummed   Cross Country Rider [Jun 06, 2014]
Strength:

Nicely CNC'd alu

Non-functional, and so far zero support or response from Lezyne. Doesn't get much worse

I was shopping for a replacement for my trusty Park pump, which gave a decade of service before giving up the ghost. I use a Lezyne mini pump on my MTB, so I figured I'd give them a chance. A perusal of their web site showed the new CNC pump with "accurate" digital gauge. Sounded like a good investment for another quality pump. And then it arrived. The digital gauge has two buttons, one for ON/OFF and one to switch between PSI/BAR. Neither works - pressing the buttons does nothing The gauge does not work either. I can pump up a tire, but the pressure reading will remain locked at, say 0 psi or 4 psi. Usually, the pressure readings switch back and forth between PSI and BAR at random, and since its tough to see the little decimal point from a standing position, this can be very confusing. Is that 16 PSI or 1.6 BAR? Oh, its neither. I e-mailed Lezyne through their web site for support and received no help. A week later I called the number listed on their site and have received no answer. So far, this is the worst possible outcome - a highly touted product that is non-functional, with no support from the manufacturer. I feel obligated to warn others. If Lezyne responds or offers a fix I will follow up.