Fox Shox HP Digital Shock Pump

Fox Shox HP Digital Shock Pump

For those who care about proper suspension setup, Fox introduces the Fox HP Digital Shock pump. Now you can dial your pressure in to an accuracy of 0.5 psi. The Digital face is easy to read and has settings for PSI, BAR, kPa, and kg/cm2 if you're so inclined. A swivel hose makes it easy to reach any shock or fork and an inline bleed valve makes it easy to get the pressure perfect. If you're serious about setting up your suspension, you need the Fox HP Digital Shock pump.

[Feb 03, 2014]
Melvinmelvyn

Strength:

Very easy to use and the LCD is very easy to see. This should be the standard set up.

Battery not serviceable? What the heck? Fox says the battery will out last the pump, mine's dead in less than 6 months. Now I've a pump without a gauge,

If I could put a battery in the thing It would be five stars all the way. Perhaps throwing it in my riding bag and leaving it in the truck shortened the battery life, maybe the button kept getting turned on by something but as it sits, I paid $10 each time I used it before it died. I would have never bought it had I know it was a throw away this soon. Pretty stupid to not be able to put a battery in the flippin' thing.

OVERALL