Blackburn Air Tower 1 Pump

Blackburn Air Tower 1 Floor Pump. The AT-1 may be light on your wallet, but it's loaded with features. Like a bombproof steel barrel and all-new reinforced nylon base that's 240% stiffer than it's predecessor. And a new ergonomic T-handle has integrated s

da bubba   Weekend Warrior [Sep 20, 2009]
Strength:

Works great, no adapters needed.

None, but I just got it.

I bought this because I was in desparate need of a pump and no bike shops were open on Sunday. Sports Authority had the whole Blackburn line. I was skeptical, so I bought the cheapest. It is the best pump I have ever owned.

Similar Products Used: Various foot pumps
KiMo_2308   Weekend Warrior [Jan 22, 2009]
Strength:

Cheap, lightweight, lifetime warranty.

Valve broke already. Not sealing out other port, so air just goes right out. Storage caps also broke. Guage is not accurate.

This is an okay pump for the cost. I called the company and they are sending me a replacement valve, although I would probably spend a little extra and get a better quality pump.

stebesplace   Cross Country Rider [Nov 30, 2008]
Strength:

Great floor pump for the money. Seemed to rival others in the $29-$39 range. Very durable with cool slider out drawers in the handle for needles, adapters, etc. Comfy handle, and can do both Presta and Schrader.

Not sure how durable this will be for the long hull. I had a Performance Bike pump in this quality range, actually not quite as good as this one, for several years, so I am confident this will last for at least that long if not more.

Great value if you can find it for, or under, $20. Otherwise get the model 2 for $10 more which has a heavier tube.