Tec Labs Tecnu Nutrition

Labs Tecnu

Tec Labs Tecnu

Kevin Alexander   Weekend Warrior [Sep 17, 2001]
Strength:

I have used Tecnu ever since I moved to Northern California. I tell everyone that will listen how awesome it is. I used to get the rash and have to go to the doctor every few weeks, all summer long, and get steroid shots--now I don't. I know that the rash is caused by getting the poisonous oils from the plant on your skin. Tecnu gets the oils off before the rash starts. The first time I used it I already had the rash and it stopped it from spreading. It seems like more people are starting to hear about it so maybe it will become easier to find. I also got it at Walmart before.

It doesn't seem like a whole lot of stores carry it yet. At Rite Aid I found it by the band aids and stuff.

This stuff has saved my life. I seriously thought about giving up my riding because I was so sensitive to poison oak. I would recommend it to anyone because it truly does what it says it will.

Similar Products Used: None
OVERALL
Carol Smith   Weekend Warrior [Jul 09, 2001]
Strength:

Absolutely removes poison ivy oils from skin, clothes, pets, etc.

I am very hyper allergic to poison ivy, etc. Since discovering and using TECNU regularly, my outbreaks have been very minimal, and less painful. Effective product, that does what it claims. Refreshing to find a product that really delivers. Be sure to wash thoroughly as soon as possible after exposure. I've even used it applied to baby-wipes to wipe down when I come out of the fields, if I can't get to a place to wash up. Keep washing with it for a few days, to prevent spread if you do get an outbreak.