Sobe Lizard Fuel Nutrition

Sobe Lizard Fuel Nutrition

Delicious dairy based energy drinks that celebrate sobes commitment to team lizard and the sports our users love.

[Dec 29, 2008]
Yerba1

Strength:

Contains Yerba Mate
Best enjoyed well chilled

I feel guilty having such a empty bottle in my hand after I polish off the Pink Elixir! I want to save every bottle.

Yerba Mate is a major booster. I love the flavor plain, iced, hot, and the boost it provides on the Lizard Fuel is sustained much longer than caffiene.

Whatever is the coldest in the cooler - same section. Terere!

[Feb 11, 2007]
John

Strength:

A new contender in the power drink market. Funky glass bottles, Not carbonated, Many different flavours to choose from and info under the cap.

Tastes too sweet, Tastes like a juice, No real energy aspect, Glass bottle & only available in Canada 2002.

A fresh new choice of drink in the powder drink market. Tried the Lizaed Fuel flavour back in 1999 while on holiday in Florida. Found out that the local corner shop, right behind the rental house carried a few other flavours. Went to a Publix in North Port, FL and found a select of about 8 or 9 different flavours and the white coloured Pina Colada flavour is my favourite.
Botton Line: The Pina Colada flavoured one is good by itself & even better when Captain Morgan Spiced Rum is added to it for the full Florida/Sub-Tropic effect. But it's not a real energy drink, I still prefer Gatorade.

Gatorade, Red Bull, Horse Power.

[Jun 18, 2002]
Cole

Strength:

Kewl Bottle, with a different twist on energy drinks. Mixes well with Vodka or rum.

Very VERY Sweet!

It has some herbs stuff in it, dont notice much of a difference in my wellbeing, but it might make u feel better about drinking a fruity drink.