Gatorade Endurance Formula Nutrition

Endurance Formula

A part ofThe G Pro series,The Endurance Formula Powder was designed for endurance sports. Endurance Formula Powder contains a specialized electrolyte and carbohydrate blend designedTo help replaceThe fluids and electrolytes endurance athletes lose during long rigorous workouts.The Endurance Formula Powder deliversTwiceThe sodium andThree TimesThe potassium per 12 ounce serving, comparedTo Gatorade’s standard Thirst Quencher. Ward off dehydration and support your bodyTo perform at its

Mike E   Cross Country Rider [Apr 25, 2008]
Strength:

Does what it's supposed to do. Doesn't taste terrible.

Doesn't taste like tequila

I've been pretty happy with this stuff. For whatever reason I sweat a huge amount, way more than a normal person, and lose a lot of salt. I used to have a lot of problems with my legs cramping up because of it. Since I started drinking this stuff, however, I've not had any cramps. I can ride longer and harder because of it.

This stuff tastes pretty good too. A bit tart, which is good. Downing 2-3 quarts of sweet stuff is just sickening. Of course it could taste better.. but.. you do what ya gotta do.