First Endurance Ultragen Nutrition

First Endurance Ultragen Drink MixTropical Punch 15 serving jug is intended for use immediately after exercise. Provides ingredients essentialTo successful recovery including whey protein, glutamine, electrolytes and antioxidants

paddleman_1   Racer [May 29, 2009]
Strength:

Fast recovery, not a terrible taste, and it really works!

This product is great. Although I have had success with quick recovery with endurox r4, it simply does not help me recover as well as ultragen does. The taste of ultragen is not quite as good as the endurox, and ultragen costs a bit more, but for the effect, it is worth the difference in both areas. If you have never used a recovery drink before, try this and you will not be unhappy...it will allow you to work harder and longer with less fatigue.

Similar Products Used: endurox r4
Tom Knopp   Racer [Dec 07, 2004]
Strength:

Easy to digest. Works fast. I raced 4 times in one day (which I do not recommend) at the Athens Twilight Crit and took a serving of Ultragen after each race. It absorbed into my digestive system like water. This amazed me because it delivers such a high concentration of nutritients not found in any other recovery drink on the market.

Like a great bike, it costs. You get what you pay for in this case.

Ultragen works fast!

Similar Products Used: This is the best recovery drink yet. I've also tried Metaform-Hyperdrive (no longer on market) Endurox R4, PowerBar Recovery Sports Drink, CytoSport Cytomax Recovery, MetRx.
Tina Mayolo Pic   Racer [Jun 21, 2004]
Strength:

This product is phenomenal. After super hard workouts and races it wil enable you to recover really quickly and do it again the next day with repeated success. If you race and train really hard you must try it.

I think first endurance has really done their homework on this one. It has all the vitamins and nutrients that you need to recover ASAP. Very important for anyone who wants to reach their potential and feels like they aren't recovering as quickly as they should.

Larry O'Neil   Cross Country Rider [Jun 15, 2004]
Strength:

Single best recover drink I have ever had. Instant disolve, with great taste. Killer protein that absorbs fast. Day after work out full intensity possible.

Ultragen is the best recovery product on the market, period. Great product for anyone who pushes hard enough to fatigue the muscles and system.

Similar Products Used: Cytomax, Endurox, Gatorade, etc.
Burke Swindlehurst   Racer [Jun 21, 2004]
Strength:

Great Taste.I actually find myself craving this stuff near the end of hard rides and races. Best recovery product I've used...and I've used many! Has the best nutrient profile I've found with glucose as the sole carb source and fast absorbing protiens, BCAA's and a huge amount of glutamine

None that I have found

If you're a beleiver in post workout nutrition, try it, it's THE BEST!...If you're not a believer, try it and you will be! Seriously. Anyone who takes their training seriously should look into this product.You won't be dissapointed

Similar Products Used: Endurox R-4, Biotest Surge, E-Caps Sustained Energy
Brian   Racer [Jun 22, 2004]
Strength:

The best recovery product that I am aware of. Tastes great and it really works. I take the Ultragen product as soon as I can after a race or really hard effort. The next day I feel much better (read less sore) than I ever did before I discovered Ultagren.

None that I am aware of after almost 6 months of use

This stuff works and tastes great, although the taste is not nearly as important because I would drink battery acid if it mean I would feel this good the day after a hard effort! My only concern is that my competitors are going to find out about this product.

Kevin K   Cross Country Rider [Oct 12, 2007]
Strength:

Recuperation is the best I have tried. Not a complete 100% recovery, but, so far, the best out there.

Can't recover 100%, but then, what can?

I have been taking Ultragen for over two years. Just tried Recoverite from Hammer nutrition, since I use almost all of the Hammer products with great success, but, for the last month, after giving Recoverite a try, my recovery was only approx. 60%, where Ultragen gave me between 80-85%. Thats a big difference, since I ride five times a week. Just switched back to Ultragen, and feel the difference immediately. So far, the best recovery drink I have come across.

Similar Products Used: Recoverite (Hammer Nutrition), Gatorade recovery.
Peter   Racer [Jun 15, 2004]
Strength:

Great taste, works really well and fast, easy to mix!!!

NA

This product is really worth it!!! Wouldn't train without it.

Sarah   Racer [Jun 15, 2004]
Strength:

Speeds recovery & keeps me from getting sick after hard training/racing & travel. Mixes instantly with no chunks to clog your bottle. Excellent texture, flavor, and effects!

This past weekend I did a hard 3hr mtn bike ride @ 11am, drank a serving of Ultragen and then raced a Criterium @ 4:30pm the same day and won against a strong field of 30+ Cat 1-3 women! I even felt great the next day on my bike. Ultragen works better than any other recovery drink available!