Dedicated Athlete Rapid Recharge - Recovery Nutrition

Rapid Recharge - Recovery

Rapid Recharge provides essential electorlytes, vitamins and minerals, branch chain amino acids, glutamine and anti-oxidants using natural sources of berry extracts. It immediately restores muscle glycogen and accelerates protein metabolism with the purest 100% when protein isolates, evaporated cane juice and pharmaceutical grade dextrose.

gcderosa   Racer [Jul 10, 2008]
Strength:

Excellent recovery drink.
Great customer service!!
Taste Great

Excellent product for recovery been using for over a year and taste great.

Similar Products Used: cytomax, accel,endur
OVERALL
Wesley Lamberson   Racer [Oct 14, 2007]
Strength:

-Excellent for Recovery
-Great Customer Service, great guy with a great product
-The Berry (only flavor I've had) tastes very good
-Sits well on your stomach

Only one flavor at the moment

This is some great stuff!! I've been using it for about 3 months now, and it has helped me recover faster from races, rides, and training than ever before. If I go to a crit, short track, or cyclocross race, I'm usually doing 2 races, Junior and some other category. In between, I always take a bottle of this stuff and my legs feel great in the second race, and it never messes up my stomach!

The only thing I would like to see changed is maybe some sort of chocolate flavor and/or a vanilla flavor, say for mixing with milk or other things. The Berry flavor is great, but I like to be able to drink the drink straight, or maybe mix it with other berrys and juices to make some sort of smoothie.

If you're interested in a product that will help you get the most out of your workouts and races and also sits well on your stomach, look to Dedicated Athlete!