Crank Sports eGel Nutrition

Not just energy - Electrolyte Energy! e-Gel is the first Electrolyte Energy Gel with nearly 4 times the electrolyte levels of other leading energy gels. When taken with adequate amounts of water you can now get balanced hydration, energy and electrolyte replacement in one product. And, with 150 carbohydrate calories, e-Gel packs 50% more energy than competing energy gels.

Jimbo   Weekend Warrior [Aug 17, 2007]
Strength:

Great flavors, go down easier, stomach tolerates them better than other products I've tried, loaded with electrolytes.

Bigger package than most gel packs (you get more!), does not have a loop or a way to keep the packaging together after it is opened.

Best gel for me. I have used them training and racing, for mountain biking, triathlons, and running marathons. I keep them well stocked and have had a lot of my buddies get hooked on them as well. Crank Sports also has a good, free, on-line workout log that is set-up for multi-sports and is customizeable. No, I don't work for Crank Sports.

Similar Products Used: Clif Shots, PowerBar Gel
hank   Weekend Warrior [Mar 05, 2006]
Strength:

Great taste and noticeable performance enhancement. Good choice of flavors, my favorite is tropical blast.

Awesome product. Try their sports drink mix as well. The combination of the two cannot be beat. Reasonable pricing and seems to be an item that is wel stocked at many cycling stores - nice for a change to be able to find the product you like!

Similar Products Used: GU, Clif and Enervitene
Bill   Weekend Warrior [Oct 22, 2006]
Strength:

Nice flavors, helps on long rides, can purchase on line and they ship free.

This product works and has never upset my stomach. The pre-mix drink packets are also great. If you use the gel and drink there is no Bonk.

Similar Products Used: Gu, Hammer Gel
Matt   Cross Country Rider [Nov 17, 2004]
Strength:

Great taste compared to others, goes down easier and provides a noticeable boost on long rides. Doesn't upset my stomach.

I highly recommend trying it. I always dreaded eating those Gu and Cliff shots because they made me choke. Great for long road and mtb rides. has more electrolytes so it keeps you from cramping.