CamelBak Elixir Electrolyte Tablets Nutrition

Elixir Electrolyte Tablets

Camelbak Elixir Electrolyte Drink Tabs are specifically formulated to be safe for your Camelbak and deliver the proper nutrition for your epic rides. Certain flavors use caffeine.

Typoman   Weekend Warrior [Apr 28, 2012]
Strength:

It makes my water taste so good I literally drink twice as much. Its not very sweet. It just tastes a lot better than plain water. The effervescence is incredibly refreshing. It leaves no residue at all in the water bladder. My ride recovery was...well....I needed no recovery period. After a hard hour riding in the heat, I got back to the car and drove home like I had just been out for a walk.

I can't shower with it. . . keep reading.

I have to carry a separate bottle of ice water for spraying down my head in the hot weather. I used to use the water in my CamelBak.

The tube in the picture has a stack of tablets in it. They dissolve like Alka-Seltzer. I've only tried the lemon-lime one and it hits the spot for me. I started dropping a tablet into a water bottle when I do yard work and I get the same benefit of drinking A LOT more and not getting beat by the heat.