Amino Vital Mix and Shake Powder Nutrition

Mix and Shake Powder

Mix with water and shake in a squeeze bottle for 20 fl. oz. of instant Amino Power , easily portable for whenever and wherever you need it most.

Recommended for long and/or especially demanding workouts, sports competitions, and frequent travelers who need their Amino Vital on the road. Regular, endurance or pro formulas available.

Todd   Cross Country Rider [Sep 18, 2007]
Strength:

Tastes good and helps heighten energy during your ride and recovery after.

Little bit pricey

I'm always trying new types of nutrition and this stuff seems to work.

Similar Products Used: Many others
Joseph Besser   Cross Country Rider [Aug 01, 2007]
Strength:

I find it to be the best tasting drink on the market. I like the light not sweet citrus taste. It's also drinkable even warm in a waterbottle.

Tough to find. Some bike shops have it and I think it can be ordered online.

I think it's supposed to be a high-end recovery drink because it contains amino acids and I have noticed a difference after hard rides. I turned on some other people to it also in the past and everyone seems to like it.

Similar Products Used: Accelerade, Cytomax, Clif Shot.
Coney   Weekend Warrior [Oct 18, 2007]
Strength:

Great light citrus taste, not sugary at all. Tastes good cold or warm. Non upsetting to stomach

None really, other than you really need to shake it up in the bottle

I have noticed a more than slight difference in recovery after I ride and feel like I have more energy during the ride than when I just drink plain water or gatorade. The difference is not night and day, but there is a difference. You can find the combo Shake and Drink Mix packets sold with their Fast Charge packs which you can easily carry in our pocket, but I do not like the taste of those.

Similar Products Used: Amino supplements in tab form