ProGold PG2000 Penetrating Lube

PG2000 Penetrating

Reduces noise and wear, plus has anti-corrosive propertiesTo enhance chain life.They say "worth its weight in gold". SHIPPING RESTRICTIONThis item is classified “ORM-D” and cannot be shipped via air. It can only be shipped via ground shipping methods. If you addThis itemTo your cart,The list of available shipping methods will be reduced. For more variety of shipping options, consider removingThis item from your cart (or placing a separate order using a ground shipping method.)

Trlbnd   [May 22, 2014]
Strength:

Great lube, works on stubborn bolts.

N/A

The only lube used at the shop. A little bit goes a long way. It even brings life to those old shifters from 20 years ago that won't work! You get what you paid for with this stuff...

OVERALL
Jeff Gernert   Weekend Warrior [Jun 28, 2013]
Strength:

Flat out...it works. creaky cranks, stiff headset, stubborn bolts... all are no match for PG2000. A little goes a long way.

price can be a little intimidating

I work for a school bus company with over 200 vehicles in service, and at any given point, there are at least 10 different penetrating oils lying around the shop. About 6 months ago I was given a sample of the PG2000 to try because my teammates were tired of listening to my creaky bottom bracket on training rides. One application and it hasn't been heard from since, I was thrilled, but apparently not as thrilled as the rest of the team. I've used a ton of different penetrating oils over the years working on vehicles, antiques, and of course bicycles. NEVER have I liked one more than I like ProGold's PG2000.

While it costs about twice as much as other products, it only takes about a third of what other products require for the same job. In the end, actually costs less because I use less product to get the job done, AND, I know its going to work everytime.

Similar Products Used: LiquidWrench, PB Blaster, WD 40, NAPA penetrating oil, Lawson Brand, TriFlo,
OVERALL