ProGold Bike Shine Lube

ProGold Bike Shine Lube

ProGold Bike Shine restores your bicycle to that like-new shine. Bike Shine also protects against the sun's rays that can dull and fade your bike frame over time. Safe for all surfaces on your bicycle. Bike Shine also leaves a residual coating that aids i

[Feb 09, 2015]
Robert L.

Strength:

This stuff makes my bike look brand new!

Doesn't repair the chipped paint though...

The Bike Shine is awesome. I have used other bike shines in the past that work similarly but they smell very strongly and make me question the health aspects of what I'm working with. ProGolds version smells friendly and inviting to use (A little bit like Elmer's glue, really brings back the childhood arts and crafts memories), and it makes my bike happy. Also, it creates an awesome layer on my frame that sheds dirt while riding so it stops the bike from getting as dirty in the first place. Its like a force field.

Joël

Strength:

Nice size and shape bottle, great working trigger dispencer, stays on longer than similar products, no weird smell.

I'm cheap so price is always a weakness, price is on par with similar products though.

This is my personal favorite product in the ProGold lineup. In my opinion it works better than similar products that I have used because: it stays on longer, does not have a weird smell to it (safe for basement use), you need less of it to get the bike shiny, and the trigger dispenser is more comfortable and easier to use than others. I would say this is a great product for anyone that wants to keep their bike looking mint. Also if you want to keep your local bike shop mechanic(s) happy keep your bike good looking with ProGold Bike Shine.

Pedro's Bike Lust, Finish Line Showroom Polish, Muc-Off Silicon Shine, WD-40 Bike Frame Protector.

Jon Lombardo

Strength:

Ability to make anything look nice

With Mtn bikes getting muddy all the time, your constantly scribing them and cleaning them. This stuff is a savior! Just a light misting of bike shine and my Giant Anthem looks like new again. Another bonus is if you spray it on a little heavy on the underside of your down tube it'll lessen the chance of mud sticking. Awesome product that I always have at the ready.

Michael Romanowski

Strength:

Surper easy to use and the results are amazing. Just spray on a towel and wipe down the frame! It doesn't get any easier.

Zero

This is bottom line an amazing product that is worth every penny if not more. It will make your bike look as if you just bought it! Once your bike is clean just spray this on a rag and wipe down the frame. The shine it leaves is amazing! Plus it helps keep the dirt off between washing it, just in case you get a bit lazy with upkeep.

Jordan Kahlenberg

Strength:

Even shine, keeps bike cleaner in-between washes

None found

ProGold's bike shine is legit! I love it when riders constantly ask me at races, "Hey, is that a brand new bike?!", and it's thanks to ProGold Bike Shine! Using this stuff after a wash leaves the bike looking like it's going to the showroom floor at Interbike, and it's formula keeps the bike cleaner in-between washes so you have less work to do when you get around to cleaning it.

[Jul 03, 2014]
Daryll McKenzie

Strength:

Makes your used carbon bike look like it's new!

This stuff is a great deal because not only does it work, but it takes such a small amount to do the job one bottle will last a long time.

[Jul 03, 2014]
Scott Thomas

Strength:

Appearance and protection

So in the past 1-2 years I have become the anal rider that when I'm finished with a daily ride the first thing that happens is my bike gets cleaned when I get home. I made the mistake years ago when I had a white bike and I didn't care for it and the mud and dirt ended up staining the paint. With the Bike Shine I clean my bike with water, dry it off, throw it up on the bike stand and spray the Bike Shine on a rag and wipe it down. I see that it makes a huge difference on both looks and a little extra protection layer on the bike.

The down side to this product is that my local LBS doesn't carry it, so I have to order it on-line. I highly recommend this product if you are a clean freak about your bikes.

Scott
K-Blue Racing

[Jun 05, 2014]
William Lamb

Strength:

Its an awesome product that actually does everything it claims to do!!!

None,

I've been using ProGold products for a couple years and I can honestly say they are worth every penny you pay for them. I use the cleaning products to detail my vehicles and they work better than any car care products I've found. The bike wash gets tar and bugs off your vehicles effortlessly. They make cleaning a bike up a simple and enjoyable task. I recommend these products to anyone to has a bike or a car. After every 24 hour race my bike usually looks worse than I feel, with ProGold it recovers much quicker than me:)

[May 21, 2014]
Mark

Strength:

Making a bike look shiny and new

This product rocks! We always keep some in the garage for shining up the bikes after cleaning. Also if we are trying to sell a bike, it makes them look fantastic!

[May 21, 2014]
SketchyD
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Does exactly as advertised, doesn't take much product to be effective so it lasts a long time, makes old and dirty bikes "starting grid clean."

This product, in my opinion, is best for taking a clean product and "making it shine." I work in the industry as a sometimes-demo coordinator, and we use this product on our demo fleet and you'd swear they're brand new just finish alone. Highly recommended as a a Final detailing product. So great for shops or mechanics to use last before turning the bike over to the rider, customer or showroom.