GT85 LTD GT85 with TEFLON Lube

LTD GT85 with TEFLON

GT85 LTD GT85 with TEFLON

a monty   Weekend Warrior [Aug 03, 2001]
Strength:

Cost from market
Loads of uses
powerfull jet
smells good (not that i sniff it

I always loose the bloody straw aplicator drop it and you break the valve Not good it sprays until its empty

good stuff

Similar Products Used: weldite teflon (not as good)
Matt Stone   Cross Country Rider [Mar 08, 2003]
Strength:

It RocKs

NonE

It f*$$ing ROCKS!!!

Similar Products Used: tonnes: Muc off, WD 40, Motor oil, finish line
pete c   Racer [Aug 03, 2000]
Strength:

good at everthing. used it in my shop for the past 6 years. I clean bearings with it, lube chains. it even holds grips on somehow. it is great at flushing dirt off of parts and it the next best thing to Amsoil MP.

hard to get from the Importer I'm involved with.

good shi t

Similar Products Used: u name it and it sucked compaired to this
Rafis Kadir   [Jul 06, 2000]
Strength:

Good Overall Cleaner and Degreaser

This is a very good degreaser and lube in one.
It cleans off all the hard to reach places that are covered with sand with one blow. Good lubricating properties as well and value for money only US$5.50

Adam   Racer [Mar 22, 2000]
Strength:

Cleans, lubes, smells nice

NONE

Id never heard of this stuff until a friend of mine recommended it from the UK. I tried it once and became hooked. This stuff cleans and lubes whatever you use it on and leaves a teflon coating to boot. My drivetrain looks and shifts like brand new and I will never use another brand of lube again. It smells nice too.

Similar Products Used: Pedros, Chainwax, everything.
geoff   [Jun 19, 2001]

It's Crap

Jason Saude   Cross Country Rider [Nov 27, 2007]
Strength:

Tuneup in a can. I work in an REI bike shop in Atlanta and see a lot of nasty chains that I can clean in less than a minute with this stuff. I have brought many shifters back to life, lubed cable and housing, and sold countless cans to my customers to help then avoid new chains and cassettes.

None. Its not overpriced and it degreases and lubes. Doesn't last as long as triflow or some other PTFE lubes but it also doesn't pick up as much crap.

Tune-up in a can for those who feel degreasing things soesn'tapply to them.