NiteFlux Photon 4 Enduro Lights

The Photon 4 Enduro has all the functions of the Commuter combined with a 3 cell Li-Ion VisionStick battery.

This extends runtime to 6 hours on 4 watt high beam and 24 hours on 1 watt low beam or 4 watt flash mode.

The VisionStick battery can be mounted to a bike with the double battery bracket (on a bottle cage mount).

An expanding power lead stretches to 1.6m allowing for a variety of battery locations and light positions.

This lead also makes it possible to fit the LED head unit to the helmet mount bracket.

RPK   Cross Country Rider [Nov 24, 2010]
Strength:

The light is bright enough

I have had nothing but problems with the batteries. They die after 2 or 3 charging cycles

The batteries are unreliable. I have around 400.00 invested in the light system due to mailing batteries back to Austrailia. I am going to see if my local bike shop can find a different battery to use with this light. In the meantime I am going to buy another light for my bike.

OVERALL
Inigo_Questa   Weekend Warrior [Oct 11, 2008]
Strength:

Bright light, good beam pattern, long burn time, swivel lamp head, light weight.

At the price, none. I will add another light for under the front wheel.

Great light for the money. I have been using a Niteflux5, but the bulb gave out. Bought the photon4 on Ebay for £50. It is as bright as I need. I will fit a 10w bulb to the nightflux5 to light up tree roots directly under my front wheelon the tricky bits.
I just wonder now what the higher spec Niteflux lights must be like.

Similar Products Used: Niteflux 5. BLT 15 + 6w combo.
OVERALL