Lupine Wilma 7 Lights

• 7.5 Ah Li-Ion Frame battery
  • 5 hours charging time

[Jan 27, 2011]
ridmcby

Strength:

Very bright. Rally good at distance. Mounting to headstrap is easy, and battery life is fantastic.

Narrow beam at 15deg.

I do mainly trail running and occasional mountain biking in the trails. Until I bought this light I'd never ride the mountain trails at night. I can see everything. Great service. Now I have to invest in a REAL bike to ride at night, to match the visibility I have now Confidence in the dark has been restored.

nighrider, light and motion 900seca and 1400.

[Dec 15, 2009]
snoop69

Strength:

Good battery life

poor mounting,poor light,and not waterproof! oh and the charger is like something a child made with bits from radioshack!

I started riding at night recently and got a cateye r3 and as i was only road riding and not looking to light up a forest the light was ok.however some of my spins were 3.5 hours long and the cateye only lasted 3 on high beam.So i decided to upgrade with a longer life battery and some extra light into the bargain.So i decided on a lupine as they had good reviews and got the wilma as my budget didn't extend to the betty,what a disapointment.Firstly the charger is cheap and nasty looking and you have to count blips to tell the battery life,then the mounting with a rubber o ring seems fine till you hit the road with every bump the light either pointed up to the sky or straight down to the ground and when it was pointing correctly i can honestly say the light was no better than the cateye!It rained that night and when i got home the light was full of condensation,obviously affecting the beam.The only good thing i can say about this light is the battery life,I miss my cateye!

Cateye R3

[Apr 01, 2009]
Spud Racing

Strength:

Best light ever! No competition whatsoever. All other light systems fall into catagories under Lupine.

Kinda expensive

Lupine lights are the best lights on the market...period! They are in a class of their own. They are more than worth the extra money, over the longrun you will never have to buy another light. For hardcore night riders and 24 hour racers this is the only way to go. I have used my Wilma 7 for 2 years now and the rest of my race team have all bought one after seeing the way my works and the quality of the system. Once again...Lupine has no equal...period!
SPUD RACING Rules!