Light On Expidition 1000 Lights

The Light On! 1000 LED bike light system includes…

• Two 500 lumen LED lightheads
  • Two battery packs with integrated electronics
  • One Fast Smart Charger
  • One Helmet mount set
  • One handlebar mount set
  • Allen key
  • Carrying case

Read the Pro Review on This Product Here>>

• User Reviews (2)

mark   Cross Country Rider [Jan 22, 2009]
    Strength:

I use this light trail riding at night. I can bomb downhill on fast technical trails with no problem. Light is rugged and reliable with extremely long burn time. Hands down best light on market if you ride in extreme conditions and need superior performance.

You can burn your buddies retinas if you forget light is on when you stop to talk.

Light is well made, durable. I use in rain, snow, mud, etc. every week through summer and this winter. I just put battery pack in jersey pocket and cord runs nicely up through helmet. Easy to switch on/off through clothing with gloves on.

Similar Products Used: Performance Viewpoint, NightHawk Prowler, etc
    OVERALL
    SirJimi   Weekend Warrior [Nov 23, 2008]
    Strength:

Super bright and long running. I do lots of trail riding at night during the winter time and absolutely love it. It is so bright (good balance between spot and flood), that it is the one light where I feel I can have it mounted on the handlebar and not feel the need for an additional spot on the helmet.

For me, it really has none. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but having one of the brightest and best lights on the trail, I strongly believe I got my money's worth.

Note: The MTBR mentioned that it runs a little hot and wouldn't be good in the desert (hmmm, maybe on a hot summer night.). This has not been an issue at all for me, and I use my light A LOT (every week - rain or shine).

If you are looking for a top-quality high-end light, look no further. You'll get your money's worth.

Similar Products Used: I used to have a Night Hawk Prowler. That was a reasonable product for the price range, but this new light is a torch and blows my old one away.
    OVERALL