Light & Motion Vis 360 Lights

Light & Motion Vis 360 Lights

Purpose built for commuters, the Light & Motion Vis 360 covers you from front to back and on the sides for night-time safety from all angles. It's also self-contained and uses a Micro B USB port to quickly charge it's Li-ion battery at the office or home. You might be noticing that it looks...

[Apr 12, 2011]
Mrblue

Strength:

360 visibility

A bit pricey

I have used this light for at least 2 1/2 months. I think it is a bit pricey but as far as visibility I can be seen from all around and I think my life is worth the price. The side markers are really great and can be seen from a long distance. If you are looking for visibility from all around with above average brightness and price is not an issue then this light is for you....

[Feb 26, 2011]
derekvh

Strength:

good beam - very light weight - very bright tail light - good customer service

usb connector

The light charges via mini USB. The connector on the first run of these products failed in a couple of days - I shipped the product back and they sent me a new one saying they figured out the design flaw. I rode to work on it for a few days, and the usb connector failed again. I went to my LBS and purchased a new one (because im an idiot), and shipped the broken one back again. They sent it back 'repaired'.... My new one lasted a week before it broke, luckily I had the repaired one in my bag for the ride home.... went to charge the repaired one and the usb connector failed - I sent them both back in and they told me they now really had a solution for the usb connector - just received the units back and went to charge one before even using it and won't charge - so they sent it back without testing it - as far as bike products go this is probably the worst purchase I have ever made.... I have them for sale cheap if someone wants to buy them - why is there no zero rating on this site??

No all in one product like this that is this bright - No other products that cost this much that work for only a week

[Jan 12, 2011]
johnrw

Strength:

Excellent commuter light with decent flashing front and rear lights, lightweight, excellent mounting, easy to charge. Helmet mounting is good. Visible from all sides.

Front light is bright but not for a trail

Must have light for those who commute

Princeton tec SB2

[Jan 12, 2011]
EBrider

Strength:

Visibility, light weight, convenience

Does not throw off sufficient light for a dark commute. Need to remove light mount to mount off road light for night rides.

I have been using this for my commutes since early October. It appears to be super visible and I get comments from drivers on how well lit up I am. Battery life seems pretty good as I probably run it 2 hours a day, and it should go two commutes without a charge, although I usually charge it every night. When its only dark part of the way, the light is fine by itself, but in the darker months I have been supplementing it with a bar light.

One hassle is that I need to remove the mount and replace it with the Seca 700 mount before I go on a night ride, so if you only have one helmet this is kind of a hassle. Overall its a great light, and although I wouldn't keep it on my helmet during the lighter parts of the year, it is light enough to go in my bag in case I get stuck at work late.

Light & Motion Seca 700, Stella 120, Planet Bike Superflash