Light & Motion Stella 300 Lights

Stella 300

The Light and Motion Stella 300 is compact, tough, reliable, and good looking, plus it produces a tremendous amount of usable light thanks to a single beam pattern that is second to none. This is the critical piece of gear your life has been missing. From dusk till dawn all you got to do is flip on this headlamp and continue whatever you were doing throughout the day. 300 lumens is more than enough to illuminate whatever epic path you've been dreaming up. Includes: Bar and helmet mounts

Sam   [Nov 04, 2012]
Strength:

Great light, light weight, bright and i really like the race mode!

Stoped working properly after 8 months, canadian supplier took 3 weeks to send us the right warranty info to ship to the US. Now Ive benn waiting for close to 6 weeks without any news. Damn thing probably stuck at customs.

Had to by a new light or I would have lost my night riding season. Here in north east Canada if you work from 9 to five you need a good light to get in a decent ride after work from mid september on. My previous light was a 10 year+ BLT and the battery finally gave up last year! Light and Motion customer service really sucks here in Canada! I work in a bike shop and we havent restocked any of these lights because of poor Canadian customer service.

sixteenornumber   Cross Country Rider [Nov 19, 2011]
Strength:

bright, great battery life, enough light to use with my road bike at 20MPH.

battery mounting sucks! its expensive.

like i said in the pros, its bright and has great battery life. the combo of flood and spot beams is a nice combo. if they fixed the battery mounting, id give this a 5. until then, its still a 4 in my book. I use rubber bands to HELP hold the battery in place because the Velcro slides all over on its own. value is a 3 due to price. I just don't understand why bike lights are so expensive.

Bubbles   Weekend Warrior [Aug 16, 2011]
Strength:

This light is so bright even on the lowest setting. It has saved me at night in the mountains. The battery lasts quite a while, usually 4-6 rides using it for more than an hour a time, but I have never really let it run out. It's so small with a simple and tough mount, the battery is pretty small too for the power. This setup up is well made!

A well built, small bright light.