Gemini Lights Xera LED 950 Lights

Xera LED 950

At 950 lumens, the XERA LED Light means serious business in the high-power light category. Driving this powerhouse is a single CREE XM-L2 U2 LED emitter - the most efficient, high power LED on the market.

Macky Franklin   All Mountain Rider [Nov 30, 2014]

Super bright, easy to use, light, attaches solidly, easy to recharge, plenty of mounting options

Battery is a bit heavy for helmet mounting

I really love this light, especially as a handlebar-mounted light paired with a Gemini DUO on my helmet (not that it isn't powerful enough on it's own, I just like night-riding with 2500 lumens). The XERA is small, powerful and easy to attach to a helmet or handlebar. It's super simple to use, just plug it in and hit the power button, and the status light on the back of the light is a life-saver since it lets you know when you need to recharge.
The only slight drawback I can think of is that the 2-cell (smaller) battery is a bit too heavy to comfortably attach to a helmet. This isn't an issue for me though because I generally ride with a pack and just connect the light to the battery via the extension cord (included) and carry it in the pack.