Gemini Lights Duo LED 1500 Lights

Duo LED 1500

New for 2014, is the Duo LED Light System. Gram-for-gram, it is one of the brightest lights of the year delivering a staggering 1500 lumens and weighing only 63g for the Light Head. Two CREE XM-L2 U2 LED Emitters drive this powerhouse - the most efficient, high power LEDs on the market.

Macky Franklin   All Mountain Rider [Nov 30, 2014]

Super bright, light, attaches solidly, easy to recharge, easy to use, good status light

Battery is a bit heavy for helmet mounting

The DUO is an awesome light! Small, powerful and easy to attach to pretty much anything. It's super simple to use, just plug it in and hit the power button, and the status light on the back of the light is great (green, yellow and red lights depending on the status of the battery).
I frequently run the DUO on my helmet and pair it with a XERA on the handlebars because I like having a light pointing where my bike is going and another one pointing where I'm looking.
The multiple brightness settings are great and I haven't even experimented with the customizable brightness settings since the default ones that came programmed on the light are perfect.