Cygolite HiFlux 200 Lights

• SSR optics (Solid State reflection) for maximum brightness
  • Super long runtimes of 6 hours and up
  • Detachable Wideview lens
  • Remote thumbswitch
  • Headlight swivel for better road coverage

• User Reviews (4)

papkec   Cross Country Rider [Dec 03, 2009]
    Strength:

Price, Long run time, plenty of light. Bulbs have lasted 5+ years.

Extra switch on helmet mount wire is a pain. Have had problems with wiring...sent battery back to Cygo light and they had it back to me in a week repaired.

These have been really good lights for the price. It produces at least 10 watts worth of light. I have used 2 of them at least once a week all winter riding single track for more than 5 years. I had one of the batteries re-wired by Cygo light and have had to replace the helmet mount wire once. They definitely have 5 hours of run time; they last so long I would forget when the last time I charged the battery was. I don't think I have ever run them dead. The only reason for not giving to 5s is the problems I have had with the wiring.

Similar Products Used: Cheap Sigma sport
    alonso110675   Downhiller [Dec 10, 2008]
    Strength:

Long lasting battery compared to others in same price range, had run it up to 9 hours set on high, and still almost the same, tried to do longer, but it did run after about the 11th hour, we usually do 3 hours rides

Light will not expand, pretty much all you get is a real bright circle in front of you

Really recommend this product, similar product is my friends mini USB niterider same price, but battery only runs 3 hours, the advantage is that niterider expands light wider

Similar Products Used: upgraded from a CatEye HL EL220 Headlight and a CatEye HL EL320 Headlight, no comparison, this one much much better
    James   Weekend Warrior [May 12, 2008]
    Strength:

Incredible! The whiteness allows everything to be more defined. Very small and easy to use (light and battery)

Mount could be more sturdy and hard to fit on bigger handle bars without paying $20 for a different bracket :(

Huge run time! Allows you to see great details, I like it much more than my 20w halogen.