Blackburn Click Front Lights

Blackburn Click Front Lights

There are many an unfortunate occurrence which can ruin a lovely evening of fine cocktails and cycling shenanigansAAAnone more than that with a rogue vehicular encounter. Improve your visibility and get home safe with the clever, bulb-push illumination of the Blackburn Click Head Light.

[Nov 10, 2012]
SlickWilly8019

Strength:

Others can see you coming-avoid becoming roadkill. Provides a decent amount of light-enough to get you off the trail onto the street & home. Light weight doesnt add considerable weight to your bike.

Consider bringing a Surefire Torch if you are gonna be in pitch black conditions.

I use this for my safety on the streets if I am caught out after dark, I love the strobe the function and I use it a lot, I don't trust the clip enough so I doubled up with a cable tie, it should hold even without that. Battery life, haven't experienced a death yet, they've been on strobe setting for about 20 hours.

OVERALL
[Aug 03, 2012]
lu

Strength:

very bright, love the big switch (you click the lamp itself)

it faded very quickly, batteries WAY too expensive to replace!

cute, but not worth it. i like the brightness, the clasp seems a good idea, but i wire everything to my bike, so i don't know if it's as secure as it should be. theoretically it seems practical if you need to take it with you when you've parked your bike. the main fault is that the clerk told me a needed a cr2032 to replace the battery.

i spent 8 bucks on one at shoppers drugmart, only to find out that i should have bought TWO! that's the price of the lamp inself. i don't recommend this essentially disposable item. too bad. i was quite smitten at first.

OVERALL