Polar CS400 Heart Rate Monitor

Polar CS400 Heart Rate Monitor

The Polar CS400 Computer is a feature packed computerThatTracks everything from your heart rateTo your altitude.

[Sep 11, 2009]
mtngoat8

Strength:

Easy to use and reliable. Picks up heart beat almost right away. Got it to replace my Polar S120.

None yet.

Way better than the S120. Picks up heart beat with no issues. Has all the features I want for trail riding. Pretty good price at silverarrow cycleworks

Polar S120.

OVERALL
[Jan 27, 2009]
Pulse-

Strength:

Easy to set up and use. Great software. Durable works in every condition. Holds signal pretty well.

price, no cadence sensor and irda adapter included. Price of cadence sensor high too. Data shown is software is slight different than this in polar CS400 - a bit confusing.
I wish there could be one more display line and setting display lines would be totally free (you can set 3 rows and there are some variables for each row). I wish autoscroll setting could be set once and worked all the time.

Good but pricy! I would buy it again! I considered CS600 but it was not worth. CS400 has everything! No alternative so far. Sigma rox looks interesting but polar is polar!
I it with additional cadence sensor and it works ok too.

sigma bc906, sigma 1606DTS+cadence (worst computer I ever used)

OVERALL