Rome Bicycle Protector Bag Extras

Bicycle Protector Bag

Rome Bicycle Protector Bag

Eric   All Mountain Rider [Oct 15, 2017]
Strength:

Very durable, fast shipping, great design. A lot of cheap knock offs on the market. This is the original patent designed bag.

Sun, and time but overall any outdoor bag wears.

Stores my bike bags in outdoor weather and harsh conditions during the winter. Great products.
Bibcycle protector bag
Www.bikebags.com

Wendy   Weekend Warrior [Jul 17, 2003]
Strength:

Durable made bag, works great for my van and I used on a trip to UTAH, Moab on the airline. I would recommend the company, they have a great staff and quick shipping. No need to take the bike aprt. its great!!!

LOVE this BAG!!!
will probably last longer than my bikes.

Similar Products Used: hard cases difficult to reassemble. time consuming
Nautical bean Coffee Shop   weekend warrior [Feb 15, 1998]

Thank you for your quick shipping response. The bags works great on the boat and at the dock. We use our bikebags for trips on the boat to Catalina and for storing the bikes during the winter to keep them out of the salt-air, condensation and from theft. Very strong & nicely made.
John

Tim   Weekend Warrior [Aug 26, 2001]
Strength:

The travel bag for airlines worked well for my trip to Europe. All you do is take off the wheels and you are ready for the plane. The shoulder strap makes it great for carrying around the airport.

Product has worked great on 3 roundtrips on the airplane. much more affordable than other travel cases. The company sent it in 3 days to Portland Oregon. I would highly recommend this bag for traveling on the airplane.
Thanks,