CamelBak CommPocket Extras

CommPocket

Attaching easily to your hydration system, this pocket keeps your communication devices handy. Holds your cellular phone, GPS, two-way radio--or sunglasses, or energy bar. Attaches with hook-and-loop tabs to the harness of your favorite pack. Hook-and-loop flap closure allows easy access.

cecivic   Cross Country Rider [Jun 09, 2003]
Strength:

Securely stores phone, camera, Power Bar, keys, etc. Color (black/gunmetal) matches my Camelbak Blowfish.

Mesh on the side would alow liquid to reach contents

Allows easy access to my cel phone or camera. Don't like the mesh on the sides. If I'm biking during a light rain, water can easily seep through that mesh, possibly damaging the contents. I gave it 4 chilis for value because at that price, it should have some padding. 4 chilis for overall rating because of the mesh.

OVERALL
Eric   Weekend Warrior [Nov 23, 2004]
Strength:

phone securely, easy to get at.

Mesh sides??

This works nicely to hold both a cell phone and pager for me. I've been happy with the performance, and occasionally use it to hold maps or gel so I can get to them easily. It would let in water in the rain. Good product.