Supergo WL-17 Wireless Computer Computer

WL-17 Wireless Computer

Manuel   Cross Country Rider [Apr 18, 2003]
Strength:

Seems to offer a great value, big display, BUT...

Stopped working the third time I used it and had to return it.

I got it because of the large display and wirelessness -and also the price seemed right.

I used it three times. The first two times were sunny days and it seemed to work fine -althoug the display was a bit hard to read sometimes.

The thrird time, it started raining and water got in the computer in a matter of a few minutes.

The display went blank and one could actually see a little puddle of water sloshing around on the bottom of the screen, inside of the computer. I was very annoyed at first, but seeing the water inside of the display was so ridiculous it actually cracked me up.

Supergo offered a replacement but I declined. I want my money back.

My advice: get this toy computer if you ride in Saudi Arabia only.

I'm going back to cateye or some other brand name.

Similar Products Used: cateye
OVERALL
Sushi   Weekend Warrior [Sep 06, 2002]
Strength:

price, no wires, small size, very easy set up

none so far

I had a Schwinn bike computer. Wire broke after second season. I had decided to get wireless unit (way to go). Got 2 sending units, 2 mounts and 1 display for about $40 @ supergo.com. The display easily interchanges between the bikes and is very easy to set up. Used the product for 6 months now and I had no problems so far. I would strongly recommend this computer for mountain, road or recreational use.