SeaSucker Falcon Bike Rack

SeaSucker Falcon Bike Rack

You can't let your bike lie loose in the back of your truck, and you don't want to permanently mount a rack, so what can you do? Get a SeaSucker rack, of course. Using our incredibly strong vacuum mounts, you can secure your bike in your truck bed without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces. This rack has a single fork clamp attached to two 4 1/2" SeaSuckers and is designed to be mounted to your truck's rear window. Approximate width: 12".

[May 17, 2013]
gimpinainteasy

Strength:

space saver, portable, not permanent, looks cool, reliable

price

I originally bought a Seasucker Talon, and the day that I got it in the mail I ended up buying a truck, so I returned it for the Falcon rack. I have not seen too many reviews, pictures, or much of anything regarding the Seasucker Falcon rack for trucks so here we go.

I get it...if you have a truck you probably feel that you shouldn't have to spend extra money on a mounting system for your bike. The Falcon from Seasucker has some great advantages over throwing a simple twenty dollar fork mount into the back of your truck. The first thing that sold me was that the rack saves a lot of bed space. You gain a lot of room under the bike especially when it is mounted to the top of the window, not to mention the small gain you get between the back tire, and the tail gate.

If I need to move the mount from one truck to another...no problem, I can get it done in less than a minute. Not to mention it looks pretty cool mounted up. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do for a lock!

Overall I am very pleased with this system.

Hopefully this small review helps anyone that is interested in this rack. I would say if you are thinking about getting one, just go for it.

OVERALL