Kuat Alpha Bike Rack

The robust solution has all the features that we offer, including adjustable carriages, two color choices, fully folding, hand tightening cam, built in bike lock and extremely light weight.

Camoboy   Weekend Warrior [Oct 10, 2009]
Strength:

Lightweight , well built, highly adjustable, secure, looks like nothing else out there!

None I have found

With as good as the bike rack is thier customer service is even better. Had a part stolen from rack. They replaced for free within the week. More shops should carry this rack. Hopefully thier service remains this good as they grow.

Similar Products Used: Nothing similar
bigtymr95k   Downhiller [Jul 31, 2009]
Strength:

Lightweight, built very well. Compact for storage, and the most secure bike rack on the market...lots of theft deterrant features.

I did a lot of homework before I bought my new rack, and Kuat came out on top of all my research. My girlfriend and my daughter have no problem using and handling this rack also which makes me happy. It is the most secure and easiest to use rack on the market. The wedge reciever design keeps it locked in to my hitch tightly, and the overall fuctionality is outstading. I would reccommend this rack to ANYONE that desires a hitch style rack!