Amazing Bike Rack Amazing Bike Rack Bike Rack

Amazing Bike Rack Amazing Bike Rack Bike Rack

• Fits most cars, trucks and convertibles. (Fitment questions? CONTACT US)
  • Two-way adjustability ( up & out )
  • Unique mounting bracket attaches using existing license plate holes
  • Anti-Sway Bike V-brackets
  • Includes Locking Pin
  • Attaches in seconds
  • Carry 2 Bikes
  • Use on 2nd vehicle with optional 2nd plate

• USER REVIEWS

[Aug 17, 2011]
    Anthony B

The assembly directions did not match the parts I was sent. One part was broke when it arrived. The phone number they provided with the directions is no longer in service. I found another phone number on the internet. I made 4 attempts to contact customer service via phone calls and e-mail but they did not call me back.

I do not recommend this product.

[Jan 01, 2011]
    chewy1026

Strength:

Does not scratch the paint on you car. Easy and fast to install / uninstall. Comes with lock so they can't take it off the car. Has hole for u-lock so you can lock the bike to the rack.

Parts seem to break easily. Ordering individual parts is not an option. Non-existent customer service. Parts will rust. Buckles on straps have broken already. Stitching on velcro straps have all started to rip.

I will not recommend this to anyone. It is a great idea but come on. It's rusting really badly. Its falling apart in only 2 years. They didn't think some people bike in the rain?

[Aug 22, 2008]
    OneLeggedBiker

Strength:

Ease of use, Quick to put on/take off, very stable even on potholed city streets--no sway at all.

Initial installation requires patience, and possibly drilling 2-4 holes in the license plate area of your trunk lid. Was shipped w/ plastic buckles, but they had already shipped me steel buckles before the rack arrived.

Having seen the generally subpar reviews for trunk mounted racks, I wanted something more solid. I liked the idea for this rack, and I wasn't disappointed. It's very solid, performs well, and doesn't mess up the car's finish. I carry two big, heavy bikes and the rack is worry free at highway speeds. The receiver plate installation might scare some people off, but not everyone will have to drill into their car. I have an '06 Ford Taurus and had to drill two holes in the receiver plate to match up with the trunk holes, and widen two of the existing holes in the trunk. But, I'm a spazz with tools and still managed the job--just had to take it slow(about an hour to an hour and a half). I think the rack is excellent, and the put on/take off is a snap. On the streets I drive stability is the primary issue, and the rack is extremely stable with no sway. You get what you pay for, because the rack isn't cheap.

[Jul 14, 2008]
    JLB

Great product, good value, works as advertised. It prevents any scraping on your car from attaching a traditional rack, works perfectly if you have a convertible, and holds the bikes firmly and securely. The guys at Amazing Bike Rack stand firmly behind their product, and they went the extra mile to help me attach the rack to my car. You can email or call them and they will get back to you with helpful and informative advice and answers. Bottom line, if you are looking for a rack that is easy to take on and off, and which does not damage the finish on your car, and that can be used if you can't attach something to the roof of your car, this is a great product.