Fox Head Seat Bag Bags

100% polyester 600 denier construction. Two adjustable straps allow you to carry it on any bike. Reflective Fox Head logo and zipper tape for safety. Logozip-pull tab allows for easy access with gloves on.

js1221   Cross Country Rider [Sep 19, 2008]
Strength:

Looks Good

I was very disappointed with how quickly this bag wore out. After only a month of riding it already has holes worn in it. The only thing I have in the bag is a tube, multitool (in a case) and two tire levers. This is the second bag that this has happened to.

While the bag lloks good it is just not durable enough to recommend.

Dan   Racer [Jun 15, 2003]
Strength:

Stayes in place, and holds all the essentials. Not to mention it looks good.

You can't really screw up a seat pack...

If your lookin' for a stylish, cheap, functional, and minimalist seat pack, this is your best bet.

Similar Products Used: None.
Jason   Cross Country Rider [May 23, 2006]
Strength:

Perfect size for tube and tube repair kit + levers.

rips easily.

Well the bag is the perfect size for what I wanted it for. Holds a spare tube, levers, patch kit and valve converter. Basically I consider it my flat bag. The only trouble is that after about 3 months the part that touches the seatpost started to develop a hole. I fixed it with some bad sewing, but the bag is not durable. Putting a kevlar panel or something much stronger on that part would make the bag fantastic.

Jeremy   Weekend Warrior [Jun 28, 2004]
Strength:

Bottom zipper will not stay zipped. You will likely lose anything you put in the bottom pouch.

On my first ride with this bag, I placed my single car key in the bottom zippered pouch. I finished my ride and discovered that my key had fallen out of the bag. I thought I had left the bag unzipped. I was completed stranded and had to pay for a locksmith, have the car towed, and I also had to wait until my dealer was open to have a new key cut. On my second ride, I made sure the bag was zipped. Halfway through the ride, I heard a "clink". I got off the bike and checked the bag. The pouch was halfway unzipped and my key was gone. Luckily, I was able to find the key about 10-15 feet away. I don't know if there's a design flaw or if I just got a defective bag. Either way, if you have this bag, don't store any thing you don't want to lose in the bottom pouch!!