Crumpler USA Bee Knees Bags

Bee Knees

Features: Padded Strap, Internal Zip Pockets, Third Leg Stabilizing Strap, Reflective Striping, Quick Release Buckles, Super Sized (does not come with fries or large drink.)
Approximate Size:
Top to Bottom: 16 inches
Side to Side: 26.5 inches
Front to Back: 10.5 inches
Volume: 33 litres

Stuart   Weekend Warrior [Jun 06, 2002]

As a courier bag, it is king, with a niffty thingy to hold my two-way (Motorola MTX838 fits perfectly!), can hold a hell of alot of goodies in it - the average user will not load it up as much as we do every day... Very durable, and the guy who started this company used to work at my old company (an IT company - good on him :-) )

Not much, does everything you want from a bag - keeps out the water, durable, nothing flys out of it when I got for a higt speed blast on my motorbike!

Quality bag, durable, holds lots of stuff - what more do you want?!?!??! Nothing better is out there on the market

Similar Products Used: For courier work, there really isn't any other option (and we all love crumpler 'cos he is a victorian! - only ment to be understood by aussies, or brits into cricket)