Avenir Metro QR Handlebar Bags

Metro QR Handlebar

Avenir Metro QR Handlebar Bag is a handlebar mounted Quick Release front bag system with 600 Denier Cordura material. It has a large main compartment with 420 Denier Ripstop outer pocket. For added safety, it has a front reflective piping and reflective zipper pulls.

Ed Hummel   [Dec 27, 2012]
Strength:

Good size if you are not going grosery shopping; sturdy; easy to detatch; 2 sections; mostly water proof

No map holder but I sewed up one that attaches to the top cloth handle to use if necessary.

When riding my road bike I want to carry the basics like walet, keys, snack, extra gloves or rain cover if necessary. This bag does this if you put the larger articles like jacket in a tight bag first, everything fits. I don't want to carry much extra weight on those fast club rides but I want more space that a tooth brush would take. I can also carry a camera so on-the -go shots are possible. Buy this if you need more than a credit card but do not want the nickname "long haul trucker" given to you by your road buddies.

OVERALL