ROL Wheels MTB 29S Wheelset

We’ve assembled a winning combination of lightweight and rugged MTB wheels sure to handle the demands of XC and “All-Mountain” riders everywhere.

Build Summary

// ROL Skewers Included

1745 grams

Submitted by David a Cross Country Rider

Date Reviewed: September 19, 2013

Strengths:    Very strong and lightweight. Simple graphic treatment match any frame.

Weaknesses:    None so far

Bottom Line:
I have been riding this wheelset for 6 months now. This included a 6 hour, 12 hour and 3 cross-country races. I can honestly say I have not had to true these since I received them. My last wheelset needed truing every 2 weeks ( I ride like a clumsy bull). These rims matched with the dt swiss hubs and SAPIM spokes make a great performing and lightweight wheelset. Not sure the exact weight, but they spin up quickly. For the price and performance, I am very pleased.

Similar Products Used:   WTB Frequency i19

Bike Setup:   Giant Anthem 29

Submitted by Carson Lange a Racer

Date Reviewed: September 13, 2013

Strengths:    These wheels make for some great xc racing/riding. They are just as light as most carbon wheels and I found them to be pretty stiff for aluminum. I have been riding these for about a year now on various types of terrain, and they've handled everything well from the smooth single track to the rocky descents.

Weaknesses:    So far I have yet to find one.

Bottom Line:
Excellent for xc racing and riding on any trail Texas has to offer.