Novatec TX 29er Wheelset
- Light weight 29er MTB wheels.
- Alloy rims with sleeved joint, single eyelets and 32 spokes for high performance.
- Equipped with light & strong Sapim Laser stainless double butted J-hook spokes.
- Hubs with Japanese sealed bearings for smooth rotation and low friction.
- Front hub with 3in1 axle system for standard QR, QR 9mm, QR 15mm.
- Front 849g
- Rear 994g
There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review
Related TX 29er Forum Posts
Let me know if your interested. Thanks [url=http://ghorba.org/forums/stuff-sale-wtb/4761]Salsa Cycles El Mariachi 29er mountain bike frame - $325 | GHORBA[/url]Read More »
I can't wait to get out on the trails this year, the NE winter is killin' me! I am eager to work on more technical skills this year and I feel pretty confident in the TX 29ers abilities - I know it can handle far more than what I'm able to handle at this point :D. I am curious, though, what's the ... Read More »
So the plan was to not be the leader during the first part of this race. We start, I get the jump, but sit up this time. A rider from the Hotel San Jose company goes to the front, then Mike B. Mike B takes the lead, then it’s John R. Nick G, and me. Soon we get around the Hotel guy and John R. ha ... Read More »