Home | Reviews | Tire | WTB

WTB Wolverine TCS Tire

A staple of twenty-niner riders and racers worldwide, the WTB Wolverine TCS 29er Tubeless Tire adds a UST-compatible bead and a lightweight casing to the established Wolverine tread pattern. While they require sealant, the TCS system dramatically reduces the weight and complexity associated with UST tires.

There have been no reviews posted yet for this product. Be the first by clicking Submit a Review

Wolverine 2.2 TCS fit Sortie?

I just picked up a Wolverine 2.2 TCS tire to replace my current rear tire on a 2010 Sortie Black. It looks big. Anyone have experience with these tires fitting the rear of the Sortie? At one time I tried a Trail King 2.2 on the rear and while it did fit, It did not leave enough room. The tire ... Read More »

Bronson TCS, Wolverine UST, Weirwolf. Oh my!?

I'm currently using tubed Kenda Nevagals on Stan's Crest rims (lumpy...) and would like to try tubeless. Which of these tires do you guys recommend? Mostly hardpack, occasional rocks. roots, and some mud. I'd prefer the lighter of the three if WTB's weights are accurate. ('09 GT Force Carbo ... Read More »

Read More ยป